How to Support CCPG
For nearly 40 years the Connecticut Council on Problem Gambling has advocated for problem gamblers and their families, providing critical helpline, advocacy and awareness services across the entire state. Our Problem Gambling Helpline is Connecticut’s only 24-hour, 7 days a week helpline, offering support via phone, text and live online chat.
Helpline calls are answered by trained professionals who assist callers in gathering needed information, exploring options for treatment and providing support during a time of crisis.
How can you help support CCPG and the Problem Gambling Helpline?
To effectively carry out our mission to increase the availability of services for both the problem gambler and their family, as well as to educate the community on the serious issue of problem and disordered gambling, we ask for your support.
Every time you make a contribution to CCPG, your dollars help support the following programs and services:
- 24-hour toll-free confidential helpline, providing referrals for treatment and support groups for problem gamblers and their families
- Public awareness and education
- Training for behavioral health professionals
- Advocacy for services to adequately address the social costs of gambling
- Research studies to obtain data that will inform program development and public policy
You can help individuals and families who are struggling with gambling addiction get help by making a donation to the CCPG. Your generous contribution will support the Problem Gambling Helpline and help save the lives and families of people affected by disordered gambling.
It’s easy to donate by using the button on this page. Thank you for bringing help and hope to thousands of people who need it.